Download: PDF (941 KB)
Citation: Tepper, S.J., Hargittai, E. & Touve, D. (2008). Music, Mavens and Technology. In Engaging Art: The Next Great Transformation in America's Cultural Life. Edited by Bill Ivey and Steven Tepper.? Routledge. 199-220.
- History of Technology and Cultural Change
- More, More, and Then Something Extra: The Shifting Landscape of Cultural Consumption
- Pathways Through Which We Find the New
- College Students’ Music-Finding Behavior
- Implications: A Dynamic Model of Cultural Preference Formation
Note: You may not post a copy of the article pdf on any Web sites or distribute it on any mailing lists. You can point people to its online location here: http://www.webuse.org/p/c10.
If you would like to copy, distribute or reprint this paper “for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research” (see Title 17, US Copyright Code) then please contact the publisher to secure permission.